We are within walking distance of historic downtown Lander, Wyoming!
- We have 38 sites with 12 pull-throughs .
- All sites are full hookup with 30/50 amp connections.
- All sites are 30 feet wide.
- Most have mature trees for shade.
- Concrete patios
- Shower House and laundry.
- Clean showers and restrooms
- Up-to-date laundry facilities
- Large green areas
- Great for games or walking the pet.
- We have 10 dedicated tent sites.
These are our 2020 rates.
- Nightly Full Hookup Back in Space 41.00 plus tax
- Nightly Full Hookup Pull Thru Space 46.00 plus tax
- Nightly Tent spot 20.00
- Weekly Full Hookup Space 218.00 includes electric
- Monthly Full Hookup Space 500.00 plus electric
A collection of photos taken of the park and the area.
City Setting/Country Atmosphere
Although we are located inside the Lander City limits we are still on the edge of a quiet country life.
Plenty of Shade
Nothing like trees to add to the camping experience. Keep cool on those hot summer days.
Come and Make Friends or Greet Old Ones.
Plenty of places to sit and gather. Spend your evenings discussing the many beautiful things you saw that day.
Convenient Onsite Laundry
Coin operated washers and dryers for your convenience.
You can sit here for hours and enjoy the beauty of our pond.
Close To Yellowstone
We are located less than 3 hours from Yellowstone National Park.
Sinks Canyon State Park
We are just 7 miles from beautiful Sinks Canyon State Park.
Grand Teton National Park
We are located 2 hours from Grand Teton National Park.
Tour the downtown area. We have many fine shops, restaurants, and sights to see.
Discover the history of Lander and the surrounding area by visiting our museums.
Lander Valley Farmer's Market
Every Saturday join us at the Lander's Valley Farmer's Market.
Join Us at Maverick RV Park and Campground
You'll be happy you did..